♡ Lynnnnnnnn


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER FAMILY NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW
T A G B O A R D


A R C H I V E


C R E D I T

Template by Aqila Farah Zulkifli . Basecode by Yasmin/Yacemin.
Header by Aina Najihah
Re-dit by LynnJHN

Tagged Game //

This is da question must alynn answred //




1- How are you ?
 Servant of God , a son , a sista , a student , a gurly but also a sensitive (:

2- How many hours do you spend for blog ? ( Including coding, blogwalking etc. )
 A long time to repair and restore my blog to feel satisfied with da work of 100by me .
3- Ultraman or Power Rangers? (LMAO..)
Power Rangers
4- Do you like to eat Western kind of foods ? If so , what kind of them ?
 Like and today have just eaten "chicken chops" with da family . Loveee  western food , especially CHICKEN CHOP .
5- What do you think of people that don't have handphone ?
Okay only when a person does not have a handphone they may have as to why they did not have , hee so funny .
6- Chocolate or sweets ?
 Nyummyyy nyummy deliciousss chocolate
7- Do you like ice-creams ?
 Like'sss ice cream , especially vanilla and yam
8- Likes to cook ? If so , what will you usually cook ?
 Yuppaaa , I like to cook because it's part of my hobby . Follow mood also want to cook anything .
9- Do you like your current blog ?
 Mebi yes may NOT.
10- Tiger or lion ?
Lion's
11- So , what you gonna do after answering my stupid questions ?
Answered your stupid question , and I was wondering why my tag ?


0 comment[s] | back to top